an attempt at identifying the plants, animals, birds, fungi, and insects that live in my yard
Friday, May 2, 2008
Unknown 1
I don't know what this is. It's quite common in my back yard (the wooded part). It looks like it should flower, but I don't recall seeing this a bunch of flowers back there last year. (Pictures taken 4-20-08)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi, Robert! A fellow Michigander here (a Yooper, actually). Will probably not come back to your post again, but I did want to leave you with a recommendation ... and no, I won't just say, "Here". I clicked on one of those once, and I had one dickens of a time getting OFF of it! Try this one, Robert. I think you'll find it quite useful. Here it is: http://enature.org/fieldguides/index.asp
2 comments:
Hi, Robert! A fellow Michigander here (a Yooper, actually). Will probably not come back to your post again, but I did want to leave you with a recommendation ... and no, I won't just say, "Here". I clicked on one of those once, and I had one dickens of a time getting OFF of it! Try this one, Robert. I think you'll find it quite useful. Here it is: http://enature.org/fieldguides/index.asp
Post a Comment